Manage you Activities with these 5 Twitter Management Tools!
Twitter is a simple concept and an excellent way of micro-blogging with photo or occasional link. It is easy to follow your family and friends to stay updated with their goings-on. That is not all rather you can follow a celebrity here too. You can interact with your favorite celebrity which is a great joy.
What Twitter Offers?
Most of such people do not just tweet once rater they keep tweeting after every hour or more often. If you follow everything that interests you, it will be confusing and exhausting to see hundreds of tweets displaying in your feed every day. While being overwhelmed is a joy in starting, it may lead you to abandon twitter later.
How to Manage Multiple Twitter Accounts?
When there is a problem, there is a solution too. Whatever time you dedicate to Twitter every day, there is a tool available to ease you off with better twitter activities management. Here are few excellent twitter management tools that come as a great help to keep your twitter activity in check.
1. HootSuite.com – It is free yet great tool to manage multiple social media accounts varying from twitter to Facebook and LinkedIn. With the help of this tool, you can personalize columns that enable you viewing numerous feeds from the same account or even multiple feeds from various social accounts. Besides, it facilitates you creating a message and select which accounts you wish to post the message automatically.
2. Easy Tweets – It serves as a low-coast tool to help you with multiple account management. This tool facilitates you for automatically posting RSS feed content as well as tracking RSS traffic in the Google Analytics. Hence, it is easy to track traffic from twitter and understand what users are up to when they visit your site. Here, if you pay more, you can track feeds, continuous searches and accounts.
3. TweetDeck – With TweetDeck, you can keep track of Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and MySpace activities from multiple social accounts. It also facilitates you update your accounts, save searches, follow topics and manage conversations. It comes with few advanced features that enable you to record and share video clips after watching, view YouTube videos from or within the tool. You can also share photos as it supports Twitgo, Flickr and Mobypicture.
4. CoTweet – Another great tool to help you with twitter management is CoTweet. You can easily manage multiple twitter accounts using a single login. It also enables you to monitor brand and keyword through twitter search. The distinguishing feature of this tool is its excellent capabilities of workflow management. When any reply appears in your account, you can immediately assign it to a person on your CoTweet task to reply to. Other person will be notified via email and on their CoTweet pages.
5. PeopleBrowsr – Currently available in Beta version, PeopleBrowsr provides a simple and visual browser-based dashboard view of activities. It uses an interface equal to email with the Twitter or various other social feed displaying as a list amidst the screen. You can create and manage groups using any of the various social sites which you can later view everything in a group in their own widget.
Still have queries in your mind? Get Free Ad Campaign Audit Report now!
INCREASE YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE, TRAFFIC, LEADS, SALES AND REVENUE.
Our Case Studies
Measuring Our Achievements!
What our client says!
Lakshya ChawlaOwner, ShutterDown
It was a pleasure working with WebMatriks, the delivery of work was timely, targets were met and now my website is about to reach the first page on Google search.
I have been using WebMatriks for some time now. I have them doing all of my social media posts with very specific content. They are bang on target and know what should be done.
Our traffic has increased by 70% since they’ve worked on our site and they got multiple keywords we were ranking poorly for up to the first page.
Latest From WebMatriks Blog
SEO content is evolving every day. What worked a few years ago is no
Many things have been seen and heard about SEO. Almost everyone who is on
Searches like near me, nearby, open now, near to me are increasing in volume
For your digital growth, SEO is an important source for establishing your digital brand.
SEO is called Search Engine Optimization is the procedure of optimizing the online content
Link building is the technique of building back links or hyperlinks to a website.
With the growth of the digital platforms, every business owns a place on the
SEO is a never-ending process. Google keeps on introducing new instructions and keep updating
Artificial Intelligence has been introduced and soon it is going to take over the
If you are running a business and wants to grow more in the market